Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Merci


I'm getting to love making the challenge cards. This will be my 3rd card that involves a card challenge which is SC154. I wanted to use my new SU Merci set. I used barely banana cs as the base, then ran the CB Swiss Dot Folder. I also layered with My Mind's Eye DP and stamped the image with black stazon and colored with SU markers. I added a teal bling brad for the center of the flower. I thought it needed something else, so I attached a flower with brad (Heidi Grace Designs) onto the card.
Thanks for looking
Connie

1 comment:

laos348 said...

Very pretty card - I like the colors you used ~ pretty paper too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails